[DMCForum] Re: Driving Music.

Speaking of driving music, I need some!  I was cruising down to
Philly this weekend with no tunes.  It was embarrassing!  My tinny
radio can't play certain tones and thus is more of a karaoke
machine.

Anyone have some good suggestions for what to put in it?  The old
radio works, but the speakers have got to go.  I don't think merely
replacing them will be enough either.

My dream is to play nothing but tunes from '80 - '84 as I drive my D.

Delauren

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Marc Levy <malevy_nj@xxxx> wrote:

> Yea, ok..  I guess I usually have the volume so loud
> my ears are ringing so I can't understand the words.
> LOL :)
>
> About 700W in the 95 SHO system now..  the same system
> I had in the 90, but for some reason it sounded better
> in the 90!  I miss that car.   :(
>
> DMC 6068 has a 400W system in it, but it has not been
> used since 2001.  :(
>
> 1860 has nothing special.  I am getting lazy in my old
> age.
>
> The Mustang has a little over 1000W (5 Sound Stream
> amps!), but you need that kind of power in a
> convertible.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS