[DMCForum] Re: Driving Music.

Speaking of driving music, I need some!  I was cruising down to
Philly this weekend with no tunes.  It was embarrassing!  My tinny
radio can't play certain tones and thus is more of a karaoke
machine.

Anyone have some good suggestions for what to put in it?  The old
radio works, but the speakers have got to go.  I don't think merely
replacing them will be enough either.

My dream is to play nothing but tunes from '80 - '84 as I drive my D.

Delauren