[DMCForum] Re: Alternative Wines Since DMCH No Longer Sells Wine.

[DMCForum] Re: Alternative Wines Since DMCH No Longer Sells Wine.

Yep, Lauren, Pahrump is certainly not in wine country.  BUT, like MANY
wineries, they make wine, but do not grow grapes.  I visited there
several years ago with a DeLorean group.  The winery was brand new
then (I'm guessing it was 1991).  ALL their grapes were trucked in.
That may have changed by now with the modern methods of irrigation,
but I doubt it.

Dick Ryan
VIN 16867

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Lauren" <LPLand@xxxx> wrote:

> Sorry Robert - that's what I get for reading the typing too quickly.
> But at least you must know where Pahrump is.  Doesn't exactly look
> like wine country......

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS