Re: [DMCForum] Alternative Fuels / Doc Brown may have been onto somthing

Re: [DMCForum] Alternative Fuels / Doc Brown may have been onto somthing

Hmm..  Then he must have found some old Plutonium
laying around in 2015, because Doc said at the end of
BTTF "about 30 yrs".  1985 + 30 = 2015.

Oh, wait..  He had the case of plutonium in the trunk!

Yea, I don't have much to do today.