Re: [DMCForum] Re: Alternative Wines Since DMCH No Longer Sells Wine.

On 12/7/05, therealdmcvegas <dmcvegas@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Pahrump sells private label wines, and everytime the DOA had a
> convention here in Vegas, they'd always stop by the winery. So if you
> ever get the inkling to sell labeled wines again, I'd look into them.
> You know that there are already other DeLorean owners out there that
> are familiar with that brand...
>
> Gin is good too, though I like martinis...
>
> -Robert

You know what, though? I'm not sure I'd buy a "DeLorean" wine, on the
basis that it's just a basic bottle of wine with a DeLorean sticker on
the front.

Now, if somebody went out and made a wine with a specific "DeLorean"
taste, I'd be all over it. Mostly clear with a slight, opaque shimmer,
the appealing aroma of leatherique and a stainless steel finish. The
lingering industrial aftertaste will leave you begging for more.

--
- Ryan