[DMCForum] Re: HORSESHIT POSTS AND REPLIES

[DMCForum] Re: HORSESHIT POSTS AND REPLIES

And i quote: "The DMC Forum is meant to compliment the DML by
allowing off-topic communications for making friends and planning un-
official social events, while the DML is great for a pure information
repository."

HELLO? ANYBODY HOME? THINK MCFLY THINK! Goodness gracious, you guys
argue more then a group of second graders deciding who should get the
blame. That statement as i quotes says, "off topic communications".
Honestly dont you guys read? That says, CHAT ROOM! Can you guys not
figure that out, this is what this Forum was created for. Call it
crazy, but thats the truth.

You people just dont get it, no wonder why so many people leave.
Personally i dont blame them, been thinkin about leavin myself but
you know its about giving second chances. For those of you who are
too uptight, and i quote "I fart on you".

My opinion,

Hasta,
Cory C.

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Josh Porter" <joshp1986@xxxx> wrote:

> I love the lounge.
>
> --- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, mike clemens <rmclemns@xxxx> wrote:
> >
> > Thank you very much Jack----Your website is perfect
> > for this kind of topic, and, I hope your membership
> > rises.
> >
> > Mike    TPS    1630
> >

> > --- Jack Stiefel <jackstiefel@xxxx>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > The Lounge is a perfect arena for this off topic
> > > chat.  I have no problem if we use it as a spillover
> > > for hot topics.
> > >
> > > Jack Stiefel - Tampa, FL
> > > DMC VIN 03461 & 16879
> > > www.fmtimemachine.com
> > > Join us in The Lounge at
> > > http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/DMCLounge/
> > >
> > > Sent wirelessly from my Treo 650.  Please be gentle
> > > with spelling errors.

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS