[DMCForum] Alternative Wines Since DMCH No Longer Sells Wine.

[DMCForum] Alternative Wines Since DMCH No Longer Sells Wine.

I don't know of any place where it's NOT available at! You shouldn't
really have a difficult time at all finding it.

If you like sweet wines, aside from the Manischewitz, find a bottle of
Japanese Plum Wine. A really cheap, but rare sweet wine that I like is
"Symphony" by Pahrump Valley Vineyards. You'll probably have to have
it shipped out to you, but it's well worth it.

-Robert

p.s. The Subject of this post was modified, to inject specific
DeLorean related content.