[DMCForum] The DMCForum no more

Turning my email off again.

If this forum ever becomes useful to Delorean community again i might
turn it back on.

I learned about farts, naked chicks, hating the holidays, prom back in
school and i dont need to learn more about it here.

This forum has become a joke to the Delorean community and most of you
here are respectable adults that act like children on this list.

Actually fuck it, i am unsubscribing because it will never be useful to
the community unless i want to further lower myself to farts and naked
chick discussions.

Invite me back when the Forum has actual Delorean content again but i
do not see it ever happening.

Funny 318 members but only Jack, Marc, Greg, Josh, Ryan, Robert and a
few others post here regularly and i imagine the other 312 just come
here to laugh at your meaningless posts and learn mostly nothing.

I know you all enjoy this type of posting and have fun but it is old.

I still have respect for everyone here but it is time to move on.

Later

Mark V

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte