[DMCForum] CHICAGO AND DELOREANS

Okay, since this is semi-Delorean related, VideoBob
and I have decided to show up at 2006, together, with
our 'personal' sticks.  If someone perchances to get
off topic, Bob gets the first lick, and just in case
he misses (fat chance), I get a second swipe.  But, on
a positive note, we'll alternate shots so everything
will even out and on the outside chance that we both
miss, we'll be selling chances ahead of time, and
every lucky winner will get a free shot at the quick
little rascal that eluded both of us.  VB and I will
hold them while you take your winning swing, but
you've got to promise not to mistakedly hit the two
big guys.   :-)

Okay, this is my poor attempt at humor,
butttttttttt-----it is almost Delorean related!!

Mike