  From: MoviesNAutograph@xxxxxxx
  To: mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, December 05, 2005 8:57 PM
  Subject: deloreans

  In case you do not know Deloreans are a joke and if you have a problem
with the items George signs than take him to court. You sure bark a lot
little doggie. Your emails do not impress me nor do Dolereans. I do not care
to get another email from. I have informed my power rep. of your continued
harassment and will be forwarding all emails to them for review.

  Again you have made your unwarranted opinion known enough times and your
harassment has been reported.

  Deloreans suck

  as I told you before - Barris had absolutely nothing to do with any
deloreans including the ones in the movies. He has a habit of signing his
name to other peoples work and recreating movie props as if he was the one
that first made them

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS