Re: [DMCForum] HORSESHIT POSTS AND REPLIES

Re: [DMCForum] HORSESHIT POSTS AND REPLIES

Mike,

On 12/5/05, mike clemens <rmclemns@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Okay, now it's time to offend a lot of people,

Actually, your post was polite and to the point. I don't see how
anyone could take offense.

> The DMCFORUM is not a chat room, as per se, but

Are you sure? Why isn't it a chat room? I'm not challenging your
statement, merely questioning how you arrived at it.

My only concern as a moderator here is that topics do not get out of
control, resulting in flaming and fighting. Politics & religion were
banned because those topics almost always result in flaming and
fighting. Beyond that, we don't have any rules or restrictions on
conversation topics.

That said, this forum is for the members, not the moderators, and if a
majority of members want to change things around here, things will
change.

--
- Ryan

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10