[DMCForum] Re: Spankwagon

Nope, wouldn't need that. At the end of this month, I'm leaving Las
Vegas for Houston.

I don't keep many CDs any longer. Most of my music comes from online
sources. In fact, allot of the music that I downloaded from from file
sharing sources, I've ended up replacing with "clean" copies from the
iTunes store. Between singles, and entire albums, I've probably
dropped about a grand on music there since it opened, and have only
bought about 13 retail CDs since. Which is a HUGE change from my old
buying habits.

>From there I'll burn CDs, and throw them into my car.

-Robert