From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Chris Almy
Sent: Friday, December 02, 2005 1:14 AM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [DMCForum] Too much Hummer bashing?

Jack,

>So far only one other person has lowered themselves to
>degrading the H2, and his "facts" were proven inaccurate and he quieted up.

Remember, I recalculated with the correct numbers and then pointed out it's
all pointless. I apologize for phrasing it so poorly as I meant that I
don't need to buy a bigger/heavier vehicle to enjoy it more, have fun and
be safe.

As for the general H2 hatred, I'm sorry you don't see why it takes the
brunt of the anti-SUV comments. I'll give you a hint, send me some links to
off roading sites that have H2s pictured (can't be a H2 specific site). Now
look at these links:
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/567906
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/263169
http://www.stallioncustoms.com/loadedredh2.html
http://www.sandiegohummer.com/Dvinci-H2.jpg
Would you want any of these H2s hitting you in an accident while driving
your DeLorean? Hell, even a SUV won't give you much protection from a 6000
pound pimped out ride!

I personally would never give you any "flack" since you are a minority that
actually uses a H2 as intended (plus, you're a ReplayTV user like me). The
rest don't have my respect because they don't respect my safety and those
around them, just so they can stand out or "be safe". Speaking of which, a
DeLorean may stand out and grab attention, but if it hits another car in an
accident, it's a lot less likely to kill others then an large SUV would.

Closed from my end too. I've just wasted a bunch of people's time and
probably didn't make anybody feel differently about this subject. Back to
talking about DeLoreans!

Chris
-Acknowledging there are risks in driving. Just don't like unnecessary
risks brought on by others.

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS