[DMCForum] Re: BTTF actress dies..

No, MJF is in good enought health from what I can tell. But I've
always wondered how Parkinson's victims avoid shaken baby syndrome
with their own kids. I'M NOT TRYING TO BE FUNNY! But I am seriously
wondering how they avoid so many hazzards, or overcome obsticles like
signing checks and what not.

I was watching "Over the Top" last night. And something tells me that
Robert Loggia is someone you may want to watch. Otherwise, I'm going
to spread my wager acrosss lines, and say one of the "Golden Girls"
stars will be next. Either Estille Getty, or Bea Arthur.

My father once got into a staring contest with Bea Arthur though, so I
know she's tough old bird...

-Robert

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jack Stiefel" <jackstiefel@xxxx> wrote:

> Mark Paul Gosselaar?
>
> Rumors had him dead already, and he is now back on TV.
>
> Or maybe Steve Guttenberg, he was everywhere in the 80's?
>
> And no I am not going to mention MJF, that's too sad.
>
> Jack Stiefel - Tampa, Fl
> DMC Vin 03461 1981 Grey 5 speed
> DMC Vin 16879 1983 Black 5 speed
> Listen to the best music of all time at www.fmtimemachine.com