From: "Josh Porter" <joshp1986@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 1 Dec 2005 05:37:23 -0000
Subject: [DMCForum] Too much Hummer bashing?

While I like giving Hummer owners a hard time about driving a tank, are
we taking this thing a little far? Texans give me a hard time for my
Ram and after a while it gets tiring, if I paid $20K-$60K for a Hummer
and a bunch of guys were dogging me for getting it I would be a little
bit offended.

Texans would have to see my truck to see what I mean. Arkansans love my
truck. It will be at DCS06 since I am most likely going to tow my
DeLorean up there, too many miles for me.

Josh