Re: [DMCForum] What about...

On 11/30/05, timnagin <timnagin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >In hell? Yeah, you get beer, but it all tastes like piss. How is that
> >any different from Earth beer, you ask? Well, in hell, it actually IS
> >piss!
>
> Ok, so they only serve domestic. :)

A buddy of mine had a party a few years back. He stocked up on beer,
then he & his brother started drinking hours before the party was to
start.

After some number of beers, one of them decided it would be great fun
to fill a beer up with pee and let someone drink it. So my buddy
filled it as much as he could, topped it off with actual beer and put
a little mark on the side of the label so he'd know which "beer" it
was.

After the party was over and everyone went home, these two were
finishing off the last few beers in the fridge. His brother - who was
in on the whole "we peed in a beer that someone drank, hehe" thing -
began drinking the final beer. He complained that it was really
watered down. He drank some more. Then some more. He whined about the
quality control at the Budweiser factory. After a night of partying
and who knows how many beers, neither of them could really grasp what
was happening. As he took yet another drink, my buddy (his brother)
suddenly remembered what that mark on the side meant.

The rest of the evening did not go so well for either of them. And
that's the last time they peed in a beer (err, that we know of. I
don't drink bottled beers over there, just in case).

--
- Ryan

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte