re: [DMCForum] gullwings extraordinaire!

re: [DMCForum] gullwings extraordinaire!

> Hey Lauren where have you been while your fellow Hummer owners are
> being crucified?

HAHA Jack.  Actually I was going to add to my post that I've been
so busy being a workaholic that I've not had time to read any of the
posts and just deleted huge chunks of email so  I have no clue what
it's about.    I was mildly curious though.

Were we crucified? That's pretty typical - you do get used to it after
a while.

Can you give me a nutshell synopsis?

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte