Re: [DMCForum] What about...

On 11/30/05, Marc Levy <malevy_nj@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I think it is time to talk about the pros and cons of
> living with 2 hot naked chicks.

Well, for one, you'd have to live with 2 women. Now, I don't know
about the rest of you, but one is plenty for me, thank you very much.
Women require an awful lot of time and attention, not to mention
money.

For two, your mother would never visit you if your hot naked chicks
were always naked. Actually that might be a plus for some people...

The real question is, are they so hot they're in need of regular sex?
Or are they the type who are rarely in the mood? If the latter, that
could be frustrating as hell.

Hey, maybe that's what hell is really like?! Lots of chocolate chip
cookies, a fridge full of empty milk jugs, and a pair of hot naked
chicks you can't touch for every man.

--
- Ryan