RE: [DMCForum] FW: Hummer H2 vs. Tahoe

>They put me at additional unnecessary risk.

They didn't do anything to you.  You have free will and make your own
choices.

>This is what we discussed in private.  Why do you feel
>the need to attack ME personally?  This IS a valid
>argument, and if you disagree with it your welcome to
>say so.  No need to say my argument is weak, or
>invalid.

And just as in private I stated I was not attacking you.

>Yes, there are lots of OTHER obstacles on the road.
>Why do we need more?

There are always going to be an increasing number of obstacles on the road.

>> The next time you drive your De Lorean think of how
>> big the turning radius
>> is.  Surely that can not affect anyone else having
>> to wait on you.  I was
>> recently informed that my Monster Truck has a better
>> turning radius than the
>> De Lorean, and the truck is longer.
>
>How is this a danger to other cars?

I never said danger, I said affect.

>But, it is likely that the H2 and the Honda are
>traveling at the same speed..  Therefore, the H2 is a
>bigger danger.

I don't see many H2's zipping through slower moving traffic like some Civics
do.

>Right, this is the why the truck is "selfish".  The
>whole safety argument is based on the SUV owner
>wanting to have a bigger vehicle than the other guy so
>they are safer, so they have better visibility, so
>they don't even feel the Honda smash in to them.

So what's wrong with someone having any advantage on anything or someone
else?

There is also another advantage and that is a tax write off, which helped
spur this misplaced hatred of SUV owners.

Greg

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS