RE: [DMCForum] I got my first letter from Fatboy!!!

RE: [DMCForum] I got my first letter from Fatboy!!!

Well, 63.192.237.170 is located south east of Los
Angeles...  Right about where one would find
Chatsworth.

It is not the same address FatBoy was using last year.
I got an e-mail from him that was sent from
216.103.54.221, both addresses are in the pool of
Pacbell for DSL service.  Assuming they use Dynamic
addresses (as most do), it is not unreasonable to
expect an IP address to change over a year later.
However, both are out of Los Angeles.

This does not prove it is Ed, however I have reason to
believe it either is Ed or someone associated with
him.  No proof though.

His messages are nothing more than entertaining.  It
is hard to give credit to personal attacks, and
impossible when those attacks are from an anonymous
source.

Funny, in trying to locate a message sent by "Ed
Bernstein", Google returned this:
http://www.dmcnews.com/backissues/may96files/dml115.html
(Take a look at the post from James, subject "The DOA,
DML and me")

--- Jack Stiefel <jackstiefel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> From: "fatboy7" <fatboy7@xxxxxxxxxxx>