From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Jack Stiefel
Sent: Sunday, November 27, 2005 10:18 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] I got my first letter from Fatboy!!!

Please find below my email from Fatboy regarding my comments on the Schmidt
auction:

"Come if it Jack,

If you're going to "talk the talk", you've got to lean to spell the words.

Don't talk about high dollar items if you can't spell them.

I know it has more than one syllable, but you can learn to spell Lamborghini
if you try hard enough.

And while you're at it, take that "grain of salt" and stick it in your
orifice.  You're wasting bandwidth with your babble.

Fatboy"

And my response, man I hate Ed:

"Hey Ed, long time no buy?  Remember my clutch kit I never got from you for
3461 as you charge too much?  Well Robs is working perfectly after 8 years,
but I suppose that's why he still got all my business until I moved to
Florida and now use DMCF for in shop repairs.  You know them, DeLorean Motor
Company Florida?  I am sorry to hear how badly D1 is doing, you were there
in the beginning, and were one of the best but man what an asshole you are
and drove everyone away.  You had a captive audience there until this damned
Internet brought us all together and we found out we all had a common enemy
- DeLorean One(time was enough to talk to them).

Why can't I discuss high dollar items because I made a spelling error?

I might say the same to you, look at your first line to me: "Come if it
Jack".  Don't you mean Come OFF it Jack?  I guess we aren't all perfect are
we?

Have a nice day Ed, hope to never hear back from you."

Does he really think we don't know who Fatboy7 is?

Jack Stiefel - Tampa, Fl
DMC Vin 03461 1981 Grey 5 speed
DMC Vin 16879 1983 Black 5 speed
Listen to the best music of all time at www.fmtimemachine.com