Re: [DMCForum] Garage/shop heating

On 11/27/05, Jon Heese <dmcforum@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I think the important thing to mention (that no one yet has) is that
> Ryan lives in the Seattle area, not Las Vegas, as someone guessed.
>
> Regards,
> Jon Heese

Not quite Seattle.

I can't stand the west side of Washington. Too much rain. I lived up
there for a year and absolutely hated it. Depressing as hell; the high
suicide rate is completely understandable.

I live on the other side of the state, which is, interestingly enough,
a desert. Literally. Almost constant sunny skies. Very little rain.
Nice, hot summers, and relatively mild winters - especially for how
far north I am.

--
- Ryan