From: DMCVIN6683 <dmcvin6683@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 26 Nov 2005 03:18:56 -0000
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] Charles Schmidt Auction at EBay...

I didnt bash the seller or auction, i was stating my opinions and
pointing out easy and stupid mistakes that make sellers look bad.

Any seller with half a mind should make their car look as presentable
as possible and there facts as accurate as possible.

These were my opinions.

Mark V

--- message truncated ---