[DMCForum] Re: Happy Holidays indeed

That's the one. It's a beauty. It ended up about two hours away from
me. But the owner will not let me see it :P

Na I'm just kiddding. He has been moving for the past year it seems
like. But he does own the car.

Josh

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "therealdmcvegas" <dmcvegas@xxxx>

<joeyoseppijoe@xxxx>