[DMCForum] Happy Holidays indeed

Well I just got asked a question today that blew my mind. One of my
sister's coworkers drives her son by my house everyday to see my
DeLorean and he was bummed out when I covered it up. They are coming
over Friday to look at my car and the son will probably sit in it. I
have been told by several guys that they drive by to cauck at it as
they drive by on the way home. I love being the only DeLorean owner in
my county. The only DeLorean; other than mine, that I want to take a
ride is TPS. It's an old promise from it's owner.

Too bad my car does not run or I would take the kid around the block.

Josh
10989

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte