From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Adam Sullivan
Sent: Wednesday, November 23, 2005 1:33 AM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] Crazy Christmas Lights

I played the video back several times and paused and got a really great
still shot at what the words on the top say, "Happy Holidays".  There is
no doubt about it.  This video really brought a smile to my face.  This
is cool, real or not, although I prefer to think its real.

Adam

timnagin wrote:

> Not absolutely sure, no.  My screen is really high resolution to it looks
> kinda blurry to me.  I can't read the words on the balcony, if they are
> words.
>
> I could definitely see it being real using the proper lighting
> controls.  I
> bet his neighbors were pissed by day three. ;)
>
> Greg

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS