Jack Stiefel - Tampa, Fl
DMC Vin 03461 1981 Grey 5 speed
DMC Vin 16879 1983 Black 5 speed
Listen to the best music of all time at www.fmtimemachine.com
Come hang out in The DMC Lounge --
http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/DMCLounge/

-----Original Message-----
From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Josh Porter
Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2005 11:56 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Ford and GM

Has anyone heard about GM and Ford? According to CNN(Constant Negative
News) Both are real close to filing for bankrupsy and Toyota will be
number one before long. I did notice that there was no mention of
Diamler Chrysler group anywhere in the report, very good news for my
fellow Mopar guys.

One problem if the big two do go under is that before long there will
be no classic cars from a certain era. You don't see any Hondas or
Yodas from the 60s or 70s. I've never seen one in person in America
now that I think about it.

Yahoo! Groups Links

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS