From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Ryan Wright
Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2005 3:08 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] Crazy Christmas Lights

On 11/22/05, timnagin <timnagin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Griswold Family Christmas 2005: Clark finally gets it right!  Hehe..
>
> Yep, I noticed the flashing light, too.  It looks like a beacon at the top
> of a tower or something.  It doesn't seem consistent though as at some
> points it blinks different.

You sure?

I watched it again with the sound off and tapped out "one, two, three,
one, two, three" on the table. I only followed it about halfway
through the sequence before getting bored with the exercise, but it
was spot-on every time.

Not that this is an indication of anything. It would be trivial to add
a perfectly blinking "tower light" in the background in post-editing.

However, I think it's real. Mostly because it's so cool, I want it to
be real, but secondly because I'm into automation and lighting
controls and I can think of several relatively easy (not cheap, but
easy) ways to do this. The guy probably has access to stage lighting
equipment.

--
- Ryan