From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Jon Heese
Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2005 1:46 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] Crazy Christmas Lights

I wondered that too, but as I was watching it, a couple things occurred
to me.  For one, the "brighten" and "dim" periods right before and after
a light is at full brightness can clearly be seen to overlap between the
different lights at different times.  Secondly, I thought I noticed a
periodically flashing light off in the distance to the left of the
house's roof (which was independently confirmed by a friend of mine who
watched the video after I did) that flashes at the same rate thoughout
the video.  I haven't actually gone back and watched it a second time to
double-check these, but honestly, either way it's pretty freaking cool.

For those wondering about the music, it's a track by Trans-Siberian
Orchestra (check http://www.trans-siberian.com/ontour/index.php for tour
dates in your area).  I highly recommend seeing them live as they put on
an *amazing* show with incredible music.

Regards,
Jon Heese

Videobob Moseley wrote:
> This appears to be stop-animation, he set up a camera and then edited all
> this stuff together
> to make it look like the lights are moving. That's what it would look like

> to me.
> - VB
>

>>From: Ryan Wright <ryanpwright@xxxxxxxxx>
>>To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>Subject: [DMCForum] Crazy Christmas Lights
>>Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 13:34:50 -0800
>>
>>http://members.cox.net/transam57/lights.wmv
>>
>>Man, I'd love to be his neighbor. Assuming this is real.
>>
>>--
>>- Ryan
>>http://www.memfrag.com - Store your bookmarks. On every computer.

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10