[DMCForum] DMA Holiday Party - Reminder

Just a reminder that there are only 9 days left to secure a room at the
hotel at the discounted rate of $89/night for the DMA Holiday Party.
Reservations for the hotel must be made by 11/25 and reservations for the
party must be in by Nov.30th. It?s only $30 per person and that includes
dinner, unlimited non-alcoholic drinks, desert, tax & tip. The party is in
Philly at Dave & Buster?s Grand Sports Café in Franklin Mills Mall. We have
reserved a private room for this party and it?s going to be the biggest
winter event yet for the club!

To register, go to  <BLOCKED::http://www.DeLoreanMidAtlantic.com>
www.DeLoreanMidAtlantic.com. You must be a DMA member to attend this event.
Membership is only $15/yr. and the benefits more than pay for the membership
fee. You can register for membership on the DMA website too!

If you have any questions, send me an e-mail at
<BLOCKED::mailto:events@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
events@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks, and see you at the party!

---Evil Dan