Re: [DMCForum] too funny...

On 11/16/05, Bob Brandys <BobB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Nice to see that the top students of this country at MIT are
> researching such worthless and useless information.

Right, because it's not like they did this for fun, in their free
time. No, it was a completely serious, school sponsored activity.

BOB! It's a joke, man! Lighten up! Some nerds were bored and thought
this would be funny. Aren't MIT students allowed to have fun, like the
rest of us?

> Hope their parents feel the $50,000 per year tuition is worth it.

I'm sure they do. I'd rather my children spent their free time at
college playing around like this, than drinking themselves silly as
happens at most other colleges.

--
- Ryan