Jack Stiefel - Tampa, Fl
DMC Vin 03461 1981 Grey 5 speed
DMC Vin 16879 1983 Black 5 speed
Listen to the best music of all time at www.fmtimemachine.com
Come hang out in The DMC Lounge --
http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/DMCLounge/

-----Original Message-----
From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Ryan Wright
Sent: Saturday, November 12, 2005 1:15 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] Arrested Development petition...

On 11/11/05, Josh Haldeman <jhaldeman@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hey Guys,
>
> Unrelated to DeLoreans, but if you haven't heard, Fox has decided to
cancel "Arrested Development"...possibly the funniest show ever created
after the Simpsons and Family Guy.  If you care about saving the show, go
here, and sign the petition:

Fox won't care. They killed Firefly, widely regarded as some of the
best sci-fi ever, even better than Trek in many aspects. Ridiculous
numbers of people signed petitions, even offering to pay for episodes,
with no luck.

--
- Ryan