From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Joe OBrien
Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2005 12:42 AM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Re: 10989 update

Actually, I never actually saw the bleed screw. You almost can't,
especially if you have your handa in there.

Use the distributor cap for a reference, as the bleeder is almost dead
center below it.

Check out John Hervey's website for good reference pictures, then go
at it by feel. You'll see how it is close to distributor, mening in
line with it.

I changed the master cylinger with one of the Grady HCR units, (nice
piece of equipment) and it took almost 15-17 pumps to get the system
properly bled. I left the cap off the master cylinder resevoir, just
be sure to watch the level while bleeding, and fill as needed.

Then you just repeat till you have a nice stiff clutch. I've done this
twice now, give it a shot and tell us how it goes.

-Joe O'Brien

2524,
16634,
16851