[DMCForum] Re: 10989 update

Thanks Lauren!!! I had no one to hug when I was finished so the dog
had to do:(

My goal is to have it roadworthy by Christmas, it woould make a great
Christmas. Friday I am finally going to get it registered and taged.
There is plenty of work to still do on it like the lights. If I get it
to the point where I can trust it by the end of December then I want
to drive it up to Rolla Missouri to meet with another owner at UMR, if
not then I will just drive my truck. When all is done I am hoping that
Mike and I can have the first ever Arkansas DeLorean(ARDMC) meet, all
two members:) I am planning on having both cars in the state paper to
let all the other DeLorean owners that they are not the only ones in
the state. Who knows there maybe several of them out there? From what
I am told, I am the third owner in my little town of 20K. I have lifed
here since '89 so I think that I would have seen them by now. I grew
up on a bicycle terrorizing the streets.

Josh
10989
--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Lauren" <LPLand@xxxx> wrote:

> > Today I drove my car down the driveway