From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Douglas
Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2005 5:01 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Owner of 4004 on ebay!

Hellow
WOW! it's amazing how ppl can bash you when your not there to defend
yourself and even MORE amazing how ppl make stuff up"regarding the
responce from me in the email"
First off-the odomiter- That is the original one that came with the
car and has not been tamperd with,im just going of what it read's.
And of course it's probably wrong since the deorean's are famous for
busted mile reader's.Im not shure where the previous owner got his
milage from.Also the car is an 81 so it is exempt.

In regard's to the salt water damage to the undercarrage.The car was
pressure washed and cleand up by profesional's after I brought it home

The interior,What dose it matter what iv'e done to it?IT'S MY CAR.Yes
I switched theme.And if any of you are saying that if you had MINT
interior to put in your D from another D and wouldent do it your full
of it

Yes I bought the car for 5k and I am selling it for 8k.Im making a
profit"I think i should commit sucide for the evil ive done"

And finally if you want to know what was RELLY sed in the emails sent
to me by mike klemmins I will send then to you:I saved them

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS