[DMCForum] Re: Owner of 4004 on ebay!

Wow!
After all the shit you ppl gave me that's all you can come up with?
Spelling??
Well anywhoo just to make you feel all warm an fuzzy inside I sold the
car even thou attempts were made to stop it.

Hmm Mike,I was relly wondering after that threat you made to me"remove
the listing in 6hr or less" what happend?

Dont worry guys,no need to ban me,ive seen some shitty forms in my day
so I have no reason to come back

P.S.

"when sheep go Bahhh that means NO"

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS