[DMCForum] Re: Ebay cars

Kinda funny thing about that car, is that the "new" owner is
cannibalizing it on eBay the same time he is trying to sell it for what
he paid for it.

Notice how the doors are gutted in the ad for the car, but look at his
other auctions, and he is selling all the parts the car is missing.

Plus someone should tell him just because the binnacle has a bad vinyl
wrap job like it does, that does not mean it is a "brand new" binnacle
like he states it has.

Jeesh, buyer beware is more important than ever on eBay anymore.

-Joe

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Josh Porter" <joshp1986@xxxx> wrote:

> Has anyone seen that 4004 is back on Ebay? I think it is 4004, it is
> Katrina victum car now in Florida.
>
> Also there is another car in Arkansas. I would offer to go see for
> anyone but it is in Fayetville which is far north of the state and I
> can't afford to go there to see.
>
> Both cars need work and are going for less than $10K.
>
> Josh

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS