[DMCForum] Paddle Shifters

DMC Forum,
  I have been wondering, and since people out there have done pretty
cool things to a DeLorean, im wondering. Can you put a Paddle Shifter
or as the Brits say "FLappy Paddle Gearbox" on a DeLorean?
  The cars i will use as examples will be an Aston Martin DB9, and its
Big brother the Vanquish S . On the DB9, the gearbox is a semi
automatic, it can handle the power just fine in transitions and holds
the power just fine. When shifting the transition is smooth, unlike the
Vanquish S which is a little jerky when shifting gear. However the
difference between the two cars, is the Vanquish S, its gearbox is
hooked to an automatic.
  Now, i guess you would have to switch out the transmissions, because
you cant use the stock tranny. Is there a kit out there that allows you
to do the conversion? Im just curious, and i think it would be awsome
if someone did it.

Hasta,
Cory C.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS