[DMCForum] Re: Are you a kid of the '70's or '80's?

[DMCForum] Re: Are you a kid of the '70's or '80's?

It's kinda like watching the Game Show Network, and realizing that
you're cheering on people you want to win...on shows that are like
20-30 years old.

Damn you Match Game!

-Robert

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Joe OBrien" <joeyoseppijoe@xxxx> wrote:

> Yikes, never realized how old that thread was. I replied to an old
> search result.
>

> _Joe
>

> --- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Joe OBrien" <joeyoseppijoe@xxxx>
> wrote:
> >
> > Sleep in till noon.
> >

> > -Joe
> >

> > --- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "therealdmcvegas" <dmcvegas@xxxx>
> > wrote:

> go

> > stuff on
> > show

> > > Speaking of which, what happened to Saturday Morning cartoons? I
> > tried
> > > channel surfing recently on a bored Saturday morning, and
> > discovered
> > > that they don't air them any more.
> > >
> > > Of those members on the list who have kids, I gotta ask this:
> What
> > do
> > > your kids do on Saturday mornings? I'm grown-up, and bored out
> of
> > my
> > > skull with the boring news shows they broadcast now...
> > >
> > > -Robert

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS