[DMCForum] Exhaust Manifold Questions

The studs that are on the heads that hold the exhaust manifold to it
are all on my car except 1 has broken off.

My question is after i remove and replace the 1 stud cant i just clean
the threads on the old studs and leave them alone and reuse them?

Do i really need to install new studs?

Mark V

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS