[DMCForum] Re: OT: Weird Al

Oh lord, I love Weird Al. I've only ever seen him live once, and we
don't have all of his albums, and some songs like Genius in France
annoy the crap out of me (too long and repetitive, otherwise funny),
but he's the only musician I respect besides my brother. If I was in
middle school when Poodle Hat came out, I would be able to recite
"Hardware Store", including the really fast part, entirely from memory
and in perfect rhythm. I had Albuquerque once... but now I'm a senior
in high school and all dumb and stuff.

Anyway, I think he's a genius. A mad genius, maybe, but a genius. I
just wonder if he'll keep making albums now that his parents have
died.. carbon monoxide poisoning.

Rar.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS