[DMCForum] Re: The Office...

TPS reports are a great morale booster for office employees, believe
it or not. When people start complaining about new offfice procedures,
or they have new policy forms to sign, and begin to get upset and
complain, I bust out the TPS reports.

They joke and laugh, and eventually forget what they were complaining
about...

-Robert

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "timnagin" <timnagin@xxxx> wrote:

> Ok, I got to see the episode tonight and am glad it is still on.  I
still
> wonder what TPS reports are though.  Anyone have any ideas?  I
Googled it
> and got a few different definitions.
>
> Yes, I know TPS reports relate to Office Space but you get the idea.  I
> recently found a TPS report someone created with Initech at the top
and am
> considering using it for requests.
>
> I am thinking about sending one in with my next cell phone payment and
> asking them to credit the payment to someone else's account and then
make me
> take three weeks to correct their mistake and still have to pay a
late fee.
> At least this way it will be what I requested. :)
>
> Greg

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS