Re: [DMCForum] some eBAY humor

> So someone took Weird Al Yankovic's song "eBay" and video edited some
> crappy clipart to fit the music... I hate to say I'm not impressed.

I had no idea it was a Weird Al song, Jon.  TBH, I didn't know he was
even still around but if this is the "second most disappointing" song
on his album I can only imagine how hilarious the rest must be.
"Steve" actually is a friend of my husband, and I have no clue where
or how he came up with the video but perhaps he didn't intend it for
mass internet distribution (OOPS!).  I was just LMAO at it.

........................LP

> I wasn't able to get the whole thing to download to see if "Steve"
> gave credit to Weird Al for the audio, but after seeing the quality of
> the video, I'm not sure if anyone'd want to be associated with that.
>
> No offense to you for the contribution, Lauren. I just think the audio
> is self-standing enough for "Steve" not to have needed the visual
> aids.
>
> If you liked the humor in the song, you should check out the rest of
> the album, Poodle Hat. One of his best albums ever IMHO, and "eBay"
> was probably the second most disappointing track on the CD. My
> favorites are "Hardware Store" and "Why Does This Always Happen To
> Me".

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS