[DMCForum] Re: New Orelands D *SOLD*

I have not read all the replys to the main topic but the car is gone.
About ten minutes after i posted I checked back to look at the
pictures more closely and it was gone. I believe the seller sold it to
a person that was asking about the car and said that he was very
interested, his name was Paul. I liked the car, if I was in a
situation to buy a $5K DeLorean I would have bought it. It had the buy
it now button. Just noticed the mispelling in my post Orelands. Where
is that?! The key board is missed up, and I live in Arkansas.

I never heard of tinyurl.com Where can I find out more?

Josh

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Joe OBrien" <joeyoseppijoe@xxxx> wrote:

> What is the auction #
>

> ever heard of tinyurl.com??
>

> -Joe
>

> --- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Josh Porter" <joshp1986@xxxx> wrote:
> >
> > Has anyone seen the DeLorean that was a victum of Katrina on Ebay?
> > There are probably several people here that are watching it and using
> > that dang sniper software. I hate that! Everytime I bid on something
> > on ebay I get sniped. I now know the secret but haven't seen anything
> > on there that I can not live without.
> >
> > Josh

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS