[DMCForum] Re: New Orelands D

Uhhh, I did, and always do, just there was nothing that stood out as
a hurricane damaged car that I saw, so after looking around and
finding nothing I asked for a link, if the auction ends and then I
search for it, I would never see it. Ebay doesn't search finished
listings.

I'm not lazy, just when mentioning something on a website for people
to check out, links are very handy.

Josh will figure this out someday.

-Joe

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Erik Geerdink <dmcerik@xxxx> wrote:

> I don't understand why people insist on an auction number.  Its
not difficult to go to www.ebay.com and then look up Delorean.  Do
your own leg work and get there yourself....lazy bastards.

> Erik
>

> Ryan Wright <ryanpwright@xxxx> wrote:
> On 10/16/05, Josh Porter <joshp1986@xxxx> wrote:
> > Has anyone seen the DeLorean that was a victum of Katrina on
Ebay?
> > There are probably several people here that are watching it and
using
> > that dang sniper software. I hate that! Everytime I bid on
something

> "That dang sniper software" ?? Sniping is a perfectly legitimate
form
> of bidding. :)
>
> Anyway, what's the auction #? I'd like to check it out. I won't be
> touching it with a ten foot pole, but I'd like to look at it. :)
>
> --
> - Ryan
> http://www.memfrag.com - Memory Fragment Search & Storage

> Dmc Dml Dmc fz10 Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte

Service.