Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 03:45:50 -0000
   From: "Joe OBrien" <joeyoseppijoe@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Torsion bar adjustment

>>snip<<

You only need to remove the strut if you want to do the dumb 2-3 inch
hang test. (useles)You just adjust the doors till they are how you
like them.

That way you can make adjustments, and then see the results quickly,
then decide if you want to go another spline, or back off one.

Speaking from 36 doors me & Shannon have adjusted.

-Joe

Yahoo! Music Unlimited
http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10