[DMCForum] positive battery cable route

How in the heck is the positive battery cable supossed to be routed
under the car? Mike and I replaced my old one because the PO cut the
old one so I have no idea how it is suposed to be routed. I noticed a
plastic clip looking thing that was not attached to anything. I have
connected so it will work put it would be nice to know where to route
it.

Josh

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS