Re: [DMCForum] Picture request

I made it for The Italian Job (the older computer version).  It turned out only so-so.  The skin itself looked preety good, but the body of the donor car was not quite close enough to match, so it was sort of oddly shaped, and I do not know enough programming yet to edit the 3d part, just the 2d skin.

For some reason, my email is giving me fits about attaching files, so I'll just upload the pics to DMCForum's photos section under the folder "DMC 3d".  Let me know once you have downloaded them so I can remove them again and not take up unnecessary space.

Chuck McKnight

"Adam J. Stadnick" <AdmiralSenn@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
400 dpi sounds good, and email is fine.

What game were you making the skin for?