[DMCForum] Sudden shutoff....fixed!

I got ambisious today and decided to track down why my car would die for no reason, and then turn back on after I touched the electrical cover in the engine area.  I know it wasn't a loose plug because they all were tight and "gooped" up.  Turns out it was the positive wire that is mounted beneith all of that.  A couple of twists of the wrench tightened everything up.  Sometimes it takes a second pair of eyes to fix things.  My dad came over to help me rebuild my box spring (remember my post from last night?  my bed is fixed now).  I told him about the issue with the car dying and showed him the area that the issue was at.  he looked at it and said "your wire is loose...see?.....dumb ass".
So, my bad delorean day yesterday is starting to turn around a bit.  I still have to put on the new front shocks.  Fortunately I have a brand new spare set of front shocks in my supply.  Guess i'll need to get crackin'.

Erik