[DMCForum] LED invoice

If you are going to replace your LED's, below are a couple of things I noticed while doing it.

1. weather seals around your side marker lights.  My two rears were replaced a few years ago and were good, but my fronts were destroyed....they are on order now
2. socket ends for the side markers.  If your seal is bad...yoru socket is probably rusty.  Order new and fix them at the same time
3. Might as well get new screws for the side markers.  They will be rusty...guarenteed.
4. if you replace the dome lights, be careful taking them down and putting in the replacement.  The replacement is longer than the original so you will have to bend the contacts.  Doing this can also break the tabs on the plastic casing.

Below is the invoice from superbrightleds.com

PRODUCT INFORMATION--

Quantity: 4

Product: BA9s-W-WV White Wide Angle bulb $ 1.98 (each)

Quantity: 7

Product: BA7s LED bulb $ 0.89 (each)

Quantity: 5

Product: WLED 1-LED bulb $ 1.49 (each)

Quantity: 4

Product: WLED-R Red LED bulb $ 0.89 (each)

Quantity: 3

Product: WLED 1-LED bulb $ 1.49 (each)

Quantity: 1

Product: WLED 1-LED bulb $ 1.49 (each)

Quantity: 1

Product: WLED-A Amber LED bulb $ 0.79 (each)

Quantity: 2

Product: 4410 LED Festoon bulb $ 2.49 (each)

Quantity: 2

Product: T13 Wedge Base LED bulb $ 1.99 (each)

Quantity: 4

Product: T13 Wedge Base LED bulb $ 1.99 (each)

SUBTOTAL: 57.53

SHIPPING: 5.00 Ground

TOTAL: 62.53