[DMCForum] Maryland British Car Day "O.B.C.D." 2006 Date

[DMCForum] Maryland British Car Day "O.B.C.D." 2006 Date

The Bowie British Car day has been renamed to the Original British Car Day.
In the old days we had over 1000 different British Cars from all over North
America & Europe, that attended. I don't believe I will be able to  attend,
however if someone requests to be placed next to the Jaguars or the  Lotus Esprit
display, you will have a good time hearing DeLorean stories.

I'm not sure about the facilities at the new site. I believe that Bob  Hajjer
attended once before at this location, so he could give his account of  what
it's like there.

The former site, Allen Pond Park in Bowie Maryland installed a new
irrigation system, that would not allow cars to be driven on the park grounds.  For
those that attended that show, it was a beautiful setting, with the lake,
fountains, and parade field...much better than a hot asphalt parking lot.  LOL!

Sincerely,
Mike Pack

Subj: OBCD 2006 Date   Date: 09/22/2005 8:24:34 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time